Wednesday, April 16, 2008

nothing new

I've been asked by a few people if there's any thing new happening or if we've heard something yet, unfortunately no. Right now we know as much as anyone else does, all we can do is keep waiting. We hope to hear about the approval of the I-600A form in the next month.



We do have a seminar a week from Saturday and are looking forward to that. I did put a new video on. We were shown this video at one of our meetings and wanted to share. It is another tear jerker, just a warning.

2 comments:

teridiane said...

Wow, you're right, it is a tear-jerker! Like I needed to cry anymore this week! (ha - just kiddin'!) Thanks for sharing :)

M and M: said...

Great video, Jami! Really moving. I hope things go quickly for you leading up to the adoption!!!! - Megs