Friday, May 9, 2008

latest news

I got an update today about referrals. There were 2 referrals last week, that leaves one family from 2006 still waiting for their referral and then it's on to 2007! The wait time for a referral will be appoximately 10-14 months from the date our home study was completed, which was December 31, 2007.


I'm a bit sad, it seems like it's going to be forever until we get that referral. The light at the end of the tunnel is a bit dim again. I'm hoping that this summer flies by, although I want to enjoy it. I guess for now I'll focus on painting around the house, getting the yard in shape and child proofing.

1 comment:

M and M: said...

Sorry you are a bit sad, my friend. Hang in there. You will be blessed soon enough, and it will all be worth it! Thinking about you! - Megs