Tuesday, February 24, 2009

going nuts!

Please pray that we get our referral soon. I am getting so anxious waiting for the phone to ring. I have butterflies in my stomach and jump every time the phone rings, and it’s the work phone, not mine! I really don’t know what is worse, waiting for this phone call or all the times before waiting to get that phone call from the doctor to tell me what my beta numbers were and if I was going to lose the pregnancy. I think this might be. I’m finding it increasingly harder to focus on anything and am checking the Bethany blog and chat board obsessively! I want some sort of news so I can know what is happening. I can’t even imagine how it’s going to be waiting for the travel call… but one thing at a time.

1 comment:

M and M: said...

Hang in there...I can only imagined how frantic you must be feeling! It is always the "not knowing" that kills you. Hopefully it won't be much longer...for your sake, for sure! - Megan