Thursday, May 21, 2009

goodies

Parker's first care package was mailed off to him on Monday! I think it is about 7-10 business days to get to the main office in Korea, then I'm not sure how long before it will get to his foster family and him. I packed it with lots of goodies, some books, toys, rattles, clothes, a few pictures of us and the dogs, and of course his blankie! I admit it was very hard to part with the blanket, we have been sleeping with it for months and a part of me didn't want to send it. I did put the other one in bed with us now and that helps. I still feel as if this will never happen and he won't be coming home to us.


We don't have any updates but I am hoping that we hear something very soon. Parker turned 6 months old on May 9th and is due for his 6 month check up any time, I can't wait to hear and hopefully see how much he's grown, bittersweet as it is.


I'll update again once I know more.

No comments: