Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're on our way

We have officially started! We had our first home study visit last night with our case worker Sarah. This one was in her office and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We went over some paper work and talked a bit about the process of the home study and what we need to do. Some things are a little overwhelming right now but Sarah said she's there to help us through it step by step.


We will meet again Wednesday November 28th. We have a total of 4 visits with the case worker and one will be at our house. I think I want to save that one for last. At least now I know more of what to expect. For now we have home work to do.



1 comment:

teridiane said...

Jami - I'm so excited to see how your adoption process goes! Hope you don't mind if I have some questions about it along the way, since we may eventually be headed in that direction as well. I'll keep checking back for more updates. Thanks for being such a good friend to me these past couple of weeks. And Happy Thanksgiving!
Luv, Teri :)