Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

As some of you may know this is the start of a very bad time of year for me. The holidays pretty much suck for me. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with friends and family but over the past few years I haven't been able to really enjoy the holidays.

This year I decided that I wasn't going to dwell on past years, and instead be focus on what I am thankful for, friends and family. I think that this is the best time to acknowledge the people in my life that have given me so much love and support when I needed it the most. I am so lucky to have so many truly wonderful friends that have been there for me through thick & thin. The friends that have stuck with me over the past 15 years and the new friends that have come along. I especially want to thank the friends I've made in the past year that I am able to share all of this IF stuff with. It is a very hard thing to deal with and those women have made it so much easier on me and Ethan. We have been on this roller coaster of a ride far too long and even though I can finally see an end to it, it's still quite a way off.

As for my family they have done so much for me & Ethan, I will never be able to tell them how much it means to us to have the support they have given us.

I've been a pain at times, hard to believe but I have, and you have stuck with me, that means more to me than anything.

You have all had a hand in making me the person I am today and for that I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jami and Ethan,
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and providing this blog for those of us far away to track your progress. All the best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving!
-Mike and Tom